- We accept cash and credit cards. No checks please.
- We suggest that you bring a hat/cap, sunscreen, camera and some good walking shoes.You may also want to bring folding lawn chairs and picnic blankets for setting up near the stage.
- Sorry, no pets allowed. We do welcome registered service dogs with their companions.
- We recommend baby strollers with large wheels to more easily navigate the terrain.
- We require that an adult accompany all children 12 years and younger. Unaccompanied children will be given free kittens.
- Barton Hill Farms is a smoke-free facility.
- We make every accommodation to be as accessible as possible. We are an outdoor venue. Those in non-motorized wheel chairs will need assistance pushing their chair
A few notes for photographers …
We welcome photographers, both professional and amateur, to visit Barton Hill Farm for their photo shoots during our Fall Festival days . At other times of the year, special written permission must be received from us for you to have access. A few special rules need to be followed.
- General Admission is required for photographer and clients that are 3+ years old.
- We require that photographers don’t ask our employees to pose or to stop their work. Please, ask permission from staff members before taking pictures of them.
- Get signed permission from guests before taking their pics, a little wisdom there.
- No charging fees.
- Get permission in writing from us before posting any images with our business/farm name or with hashtags/filters.
- We do not allow pets on the grounds at Barton Hill Farms. ADA trained service animals are allowed. Owner must register service animal at ticket gates: owner, address, contact number, and breed of animal required.